Regional Sales Manager – DACH
You will make certain that you directly develop relationships with customers, develop new clients.
You will also be responsible for Business Development activities for DACH which includes up stream sales to Lighting Designers and End users as appropriate.
You will do this by leveraging your existing relationships with OEM's as well as lighting designers and specifiers, using your strong product/technical knowledge.
You are then expected to achieve sales targets and share growth plans.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, communicative, inquisitive, and driven person who enjoys the start-up environment of a fast growing solid state lighting company.
- Directly manage and develop strategic customer relationships, selling across all levels, to achieve sales targets and share growth plans.
- Develop new OEM clients, serving as the key liaison between business and customer
- Leverage your existing relationships with OEM's, using your strong product/technical knowledge and your understanding of light applications.
- Become the educator in the Region by organizing and hosting sessions with Lighting Designers, Architects, Engineering Companies and End Users to help sell through of developed fixtures
- Be able to support OEM fixture sales activities within your region
- Implement and execute a regional marketing plan in support of the global marketing plan
- Lead and support customer specific, product development and design-in efforts to ensure that project timelines and launch targets are achieved for new product sales.
- Support product marketing activities including product launch, sales training, presentations, developments of sales tools, competitive analysis, and sales forecasting.
- Deliver sales presentations, value-propositions, and product demonstrations to decision makers and influencers at direct served accounts and to support sell-through activities to agents, specifiers, and end users.
- 3-5 years lighting component sales experience through the OEM Channel.
- Minimum of 7-10 years sales/account management experience or 3 to 5 years in lighting design with a proven technical knowledge of lighting.
- Proficient language skills in English, Mother tongue German.
- Strong customerrelationships, selling across all levels, to achieve sales targets and share growth plans.
- Develop new OEM clients, serves as the key liaison between business and customer.
- Strong product/technical knowledge and a good understanding of lighting applications.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills . Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas across all levels of an organization, Strong Presentation and interpersonal skills.